New features of iPhone-12
The models of iPhone 12 series are- iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max. According to Apple, this phone set will have a new ‘mini’ model, which will have a 5.4-inch screen.
An account on Twitter recently revealed details about the iPhone 12 Pro Max’s features.
The iPhone 12 will support 5G with all models. Apple has partnered with Verizon in the United States for 5G.
HDR 10 support is available with the iPhone display,
The strongest glass has been used for body protection.
Wireless charging and dual SIM support will be available on all phones.
The second SIM of the phone will be e-SIM.
Apple has used the A14 bionic chip in the new 12 nanometer process in the iPhone 12.
As a result, the iPhone 12 will have more speed and graphics than the iPhone 11 series.
In addition, the display resolution of the new model iPhone will be higher than the previous version.
Price of iphone 12 series:
- iPhone 12 Mini 64 GB: Rs 69,900, 128 GB: Rs 74,900, 256 GB: Rs 84,900
- iPhone 12 64 GB: Rs 79,900,
- 128 GB: Rs 84,900, 256 GB: Rs 94,900
- iPhone 12 Pro 128 GB: Rs 1,19,900, 256 GB: Rs 1,29,900, 512 GB: Rs 1,49,900
- iPhone 12 Pro Max 128 GB: Rs 1,29,900, 256 GB: Rs 1,39,900, 512 GB: Rs 1,59,900
Specifications and features of APPLE IPHONE 12 MINI and IPHONE 12:
- The iPhone 12 Mini will have a 5.4-inch Super Retina XDR display.
- The phone uses an OLED panel that comes with FHD + pixel resolution. There is also a notch cutout on the phone.
- The iPhone 12 will have a 6.1-inch display with a resolution of 2532×1170 pixels. HDR certification will be available on the screen of both the phones. It supports True Tone display and Gummut range in wide DCI-P3 color, which will give you maximum brightness of 1200 nits.
- iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini will get dual camera setup on mobile phones. In these cameras you will find 12 megapixel primary and 12 megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera.
- On this phone you will get a 12 megapixel FaceID selfie camera.
Changes to the new iPhone:
Phone without charger
For the first time, no charger or headphones are being provided with the iPhone. Apple said the decision was made to reduce the negative impact on the environment. The screen will be larger in the more expensive iPhone 12 Pro model and new sensors will be used to take pictures in low light.
According to Apple, the iPhone 12 has the same 6.1-inch (15.5 cm) screen as previous models, but is now using LED technology instead of LCD for brightly colored sets. Apple says this makes it possible for them to make the new iPhone 11 percent thinner than before.
They also said that the screen of the new set has higher resolution and ceramic shield has been used to ensure the protection of the display, which will give four times more benefits than before.
The more expensive models have been redesigned to include larger displays – the iPhone Pro’s screen is 5.8 inches to 6.1 inches and the Pro Max’s screen is 6.5 inches to 6.8 inches. In addition, Leader (Light Detection and Ranging) scanners have been attached to these sets.
This creates a depth map for the environment around the phone, making autofocus six times faster in low light. These sensors can also be used for augmented reality, although not given much importance in this case.
Samsung launched the Galaxy S10 in 2019, which operates on the Five G network, followed by Huawei, One Plus and Google. However, experts say that people are not very interested in those phones. Thomas Hassan of the research firm Forrester said Apple does not usually bring new technologies to market, they wait for a technology to mature and work to develop that technology for the convenience of users.
Apple has also released a new version of its smart speaker Homepod Mini. It supports a wider range of voice commands. It also has a home intercom system. Apple’s first HomePod was released in 2016, but so far it lags far behind Amazon and Google’s speakers.